AD

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am receiving exorbitant/ high electric bill of my residence.

29th June 2010

-----------------

Karachi

Tel: ----------------

Subject: Consumer No. -------------------

Meter No. ------------------------

Dear Mr Usama Qureshi,

With reference to the above mentioned subject, kindly note that for the last three months I am receiving exorbitant/ high electric bill of my residence. If you compare it with our monthly billings it is double the amount. Moreover we have a Gas Gen set during all your load shedding period.

Please urgently test our electric meter, I am sure that the meter is faulty. Kindly investigate and do the needful before the due date, i.e. ------------- Matter most urgent.

Thanks and regards

--------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

S