AD

Friday, June 24, 2011

APPLICATION FOR JOBS

I am working as a Process Manager and Manager Compliance at Artistic Fabric Mills (Pvt.) Ltd Unit-II.

In my position as a Process Manager and Manager Compliance, I have to plan out the course of production in each phase, ensure effective and efficient planning by considering the aspects of Lean Manufacturing. It is my duty to keep all the departments update according to the International Standards. I have to conduct internal audits to ensure proper application of the compliances.

While Process Manager and Manager Compliance, I work for the certification of ISO 9001:2008 with other team members, introduce inventory management and replenishment criterion, introduce Lean Manufacturing aspects to optimize productivity, implement quality standards to add value to the product.

I would be grateful for an interview to discuss the specific ways in which I could serve your organization. Looking forward for your response.

For further details please see attached resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

S